Thursday 5 April 2012

OBI EE 10g / 11g - Tutorials - Introduction

Dear Friends,

If you notice, the google search engine will provide you hundreds of pages of information on tutorials of about any programming language or application tool. But finding a tutorial site dedicated to Oracle BI EE is very tough. I myself searched a lot but did not found any gude book like OBI EE in 10 days or OBI EE in a month. So I thought to prepare some pages totally dedicated to the teaching of OBI EE to the new comers.

Before you start the tutorial it is better if you can have some basic knowledge of database technologies and query language (formally known as SQL). In OBI EE, you do not need much programming, but understand of data structures and little bit modelling. The BI as everyone says is more of an art than science :)

I will start from the basics of the tool and try to add little and more complex things in future. You are always welcome to suggest me with information that I should add to the sections to make them more informative and useful to the new comers.

Thanking you all,
Somnath

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Section 01 : Basic Architecture 

2 comments:

  1. It really useful to me....you have done a great job....thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive